DIMACS/TRIPODS Workshop on Optimization and Machine Learning
August 13 - August 15, 2018
Click here for map
Presented under the auspices of the
Focus on Bridging Continuous and Discrete Optimization as part of
Collaboration in Bridging Continuous and Discrete Optimization.
- Frank Curtis, Lehigh University
- Stefanie Jegelka, MIT
- Satyen Kale, Google
- Edo Liberty, Amazon
- Han Liu, Northwestern University
- Francesco Orabona, Stony Brook University
- Katya Scheinberg, Lehigh University
- Martin Takáč, Lehigh University
For the most up-to-date information on registration and participation, please see the workshop's primary webpage.
The workshop will feature plenary presentations each morning, two parallel sessions of invited presentations each afternoon, as well a contributed poster session and reception on August 14, 2018.
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered travel support should keep several rules in mind.
- DIMACS is only able to reimburse travel that complies with the Fly America Act. In many cases this requires travel on US flag carriers, regardless of cost.
- Only coach-class travel by air or train can be reimbursed. (We, therefore, cannot reimburse travel on Amtrak Acela.)
- You will need to provide original receipts for all reimbursable expenses.
- If you have questions on reimbursement of travel, please contact
the DIMACS Financial Assistant before purchasing tickets.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 20, 2018.