MPE 2013+ Workshop on PK-12 Education for the Planet Earth of Tomorrow: STEM Educator Symposium
June 14 - 16, 2017
Colorado State University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special
Program: Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+. The PK-12 Education for the Planet Earth of Tomorrow: STEM Educator Symposium is a collaboration between Colorado State University, Poudre School District, Preston Middle School, and Rutgers University.
- Michelle Bigler, Colorado State University
- John Howe, Colorado State University
- Bob Richburg, Emeritus professor
- Amy Schmer, Poudre School District
- Andrea Weinberg, Colorado State University
- Tracey Winey, Poudre School District
Call for Participation:
This workshop is part of Mathematics of Planet Earth 2013+. Attendance is by invitation only.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on May 17, 2017.