DIMACS Workshop on Distance Geometry: Theory and Applications
July 26 - 29, 2016
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the
DIMACS Special Focus on Information Sharing and
Dynamic Data Analysis with additional support from the National Science Foundation under grant number DMS-1623007.
- Organizing Committee:
- Farid Alizadeh (co-chair), Rutgers University, alizadeh at rci.rutgers.edu
- Leo Liberti (co-chair), CNRS and Ecole Polytechnique, liberti at lix.polytechnique.fr
- Amir Ali Ahmadi, Princeton University, USA
- Marcia Fampa, Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Bill Jackson, Queen Mary, University of London, UK
- Nathan Krislock, Northern Illinois University, USA
- Monique Laurent, CWI, The Netherlands
- Therese Malliavin, Institut Pasteur, France
- Michel Petitjean, University of Paris 7, France
- Nicolas Rojas, Yale University, USA
- Amit Singer, Princeton University, USA
- Ileana Streinu, Smith College, USA
- Henry Wolkowicz, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Yinyu Ye, Stanford University, USA
Call for Participation:
Talks are by invitation.
Attendance at the workshop is open to all interested participants (subject to space limitations). Please register if you would like to attend this workshop.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 28, 2016.