BSF/DIMACS/DyDAn Workshop on Data Privacy
February 4 - 7, 2008
DIMACS/DyDAn Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
Presented under the auspices of the DIMACS Special Focus on Communication Security and Information Privacy and the Center for Dynamic Data Analysis (DyDAn).
- Kobbi Nissim, Ben Gurion University, kobbi at cs.bgu.ac.il
- Benny Pinkas, University of Haifa, benny at cs.haifa.ac.il
- Rebecca Wright, Rutgers University, rebecca.wright at rutgers.edu
This workshop is jointly sponsored by:
- United States-Israel Binational Science Foundation
- US Department of Homeland Security
Call for Participation:
The workshop is open to all however registration is required.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on January 13, 2015.