DIMACS 20th Birthday Conference: Looking Back, Looking Forward
November 20, 2009
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building, Rutgers University
- Tami Carpenter, DIMACS (co-chair), tcar at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Nina Fefferman, DIMACS, feffermn at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Jon Kettenring, Drew University; Telcordia Technologies (retired), jon29 at earthlink.net
- Guna Rajagopal, CINJ, rajagogu at umdnj.edu
- Fred Roberts, DIMACS, froberts at dimacs.rutgers.edu
- Rebecca Wright, DIMACS (co-chair), rebecca.wright at rutgers.edu
Call for Participation:
Talks are by invitation but the celebration is open to all who register.
Call for Reflections:
We hope to include time throughout the day for participants to volunteer stories of how involvement with DIMACS may have impacted their lives or careers. We will especially welcome receiving stories in advance (even if you are unable to attend) by sending an email to Tami Carpenter (tcar at dimacs.rutgers.edu) or Rebecca Wright (rebecca.wright at rutgers.edu) with the subject header
"DIMACS Birthday Story".
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on September 2, 2009.