DIMACS Workshop on Computational Geometry
November 14 - 15, 2002
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the Special Focus on Computational Geometry and Applications.
- Joseph S. B. Mitchell, Stony Brook University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Committee:
- Herve Bronnimann, Polytechnic University
- Erik Demaine, MIT
- Steven Fortune, Bell Laboratories
- Joseph S. B. Mitchell, Stony Brook University
- Ileana Streinu, Smith College
- Suresh Venkatasubramanian, AT&T
Call for Participation:
Authors are invited to submit abstracts for talks to be given at the
workshop. Please send an abstract (up to 2 pages) and a draft of a
paper (if you have one). (Since there are no formal proceedings for the
workshop, submission of material that is to be submitted to (or to
appear in) a refereed conference is allowed and encouraged.) A special
volume in the DIMACS series may be compiled from selected papers.
Submissions will be due October 11, 2002. Notification of acceptance: Oct
18, 2002. Anyone wishing to contribute a talk abstract should send it via
email to Joe Mitchell (email@example.com)
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on April 12, 2002.