DIMACS Workshop on Combinatorial Clustering and Multi-Domain Protein Structure Analysis
June 26-27, 1998
DIMACS Center, CoRE Building (Room 431), Rutgers University, Busch Campus, Piscataway, NJ
Presented under the auspices of the Special Year on Massive Data Sets and the Special Year in Mathematical Support for Molecular Biology.
- Sylvia Spengler, Lawrence Berkeley Nat.Lab, Life Sciences Div.
- Manfred D. Zorn, Lawrence Berkeley Nat.Lab, National Energy Research Scientific Computing Division
- Inna Dubchak, Lawrence Berkeley Nat.Lab, National Energy Research Scientific Computing Division
- Fred Roberts, Rutgers University, DIMACS
- Ilya Muchnik, Rutgers University, DIMACS
- Casimir A. Kulikowski, Rutgers University, CS Department
Co-sponsored by DIMACS and the Program in Mathematics and
Molecular Biology (PMMB) of the Florida State University.
- Workshop Announcement
- Call for Participation
- Registration Form
There is a $20/day registration fee to be collected on site, cash or check only. This fee is waived for postdocs and graduate students.
- Information on
- Information on Travel
- Important Reimbursement Information
Attendees who have been offered support should keep two rules
in mind. Reimbursement for air travel can only be made for
travel on US Flag Carriers, REGARDLESS OF COST. (For example, travel on airlines such as
United, Continental, USAir, and others that are United States
based are allowable. Travel on airlines such as Lufthansa, SAS, Air Canada
and other airlines based outside the US cannot be reimbursed by DIMACS.)
The second rule to keep in mind is to get original receipts for
all reimbursable expenses.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on February 15, 1999.