Classification Society of North America 2006 Meeting on Network Data Analysis and Data Mining:
Applications in Biology, Computer Science, Intrusion Detection, and Other areas
May 10 - 13, 2006
DIMACS Center, Rutgers University, Piscataway, NJ
- Mel Janowitz, DIMACS, email@example.com
- David Banks, Duke University, firstname.lastname@example.org (IMS Representative)
The Classification Society of North America (CSNA)
- Program Committee:
- David Banks, Duke University, email@example.com
- Stanley L. Sclove, University of Illinois at Chicago, firstname.lastname@example.org
- William Shannon, Washington University School of Medicine, email@example.com
This meeting will be held partly as a joint meeting with the DIMACS workshop on
Clustering Problems in Biological Networks May 9 - 11, 2006.
The CSNA meeting is co-sponsored by The Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
Call for Participation:
The program is full and no further contributed papers can be accepted.
There will be no poster sessions, and to the best of our ability, parallel sessions will be avoided or at least kept to a minimum. All submissions will be acknowledged no later than April 1, 2006.
Contacting the Center
Document last modified on March 20, 2006.