You may obtain electronic copies of the online DIMACS
technical reports via anonymous FTP.
The following steps will assist you in obtaining DIMACS Technical Reports:
- ftp to dimacs.rutgers.edu (IP address = 220.127.116.11)
- Log in as user "anonymous", and leave your email address as password.
- Change to the directory "pub/dimacs/TechnicalReports/TechReports"
- Within this directory there are two subdirectories pertinent to
Technical Reports available by year, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996.
- Change to either of these directories. Use the "ls" or "dir"
command to list the of directories. Once you have selected a directory
of the Technical Report you wish to transfer, "cd" or change into
that directory. Again, use the "ls" or "dir" command to list the files
available. Once you have found the file you wish, issue the command
- The "quit" command will end your ftp session.